Hyper v is Microsoft’s hardware virtualization Product
Microsoft introduced hyper v as a virtualization platform in 2008and it continued to release new hyper v version with new Windows server Version
Hyper v Is hybrid hypervisor, which is installed from OS via windows Wizard of adding roles It lets you create and run a software version of a computer, called a virtual machine, each virtual machine act like complete computer.
Hyper v Runs each virtual machine in its own isolated space, which means you can run more than one virtual machine on the same hardware at the same time.
Let’s talk about How to Install Hyper V.
Hyper V is Microsoft enterprise tool for creating and managing virtual machines.
We first going to run and type Appwiz.cpl and press enter.
After that on left side we have option for turn windows feature on or off click on this option.
So here you can see windows feature now we find here Hyper V.
Tick in box and press Ok now you see applying changes and after that press on restart now.
Now going to search and check for Hyper v now you can use hyper v and use as Virtual machine.
- OPPO A55 – FULL Review. Is it Worthy For 15,500?
- Zebronics Launch ‘ZEB-FIT7220CH’ smartwatch launched with calling feature and 7 sport modes launched, gets 30 days jumbo battery life
- 7 Best Gaming Keyboard Under Rs.1500
- Get a Huge discount of ₹ 40,000 on LG Wing in India
- Best Budget Laptops For 2021